The Henry Kendall Society
Who was Henry Kendall?
Dr. Henry Kendall: Nobel laureate. Teacher. Passionate advocate for the responsible use of science to preserve and protect our environment. Chair of the Union of Concerned Scientists Board for more than 25 years.
Dr. Kendall led with the firm conviction that the collective power of scientists and citizens could make a great change to humanity's stewardship of Earth. His legacy endures as UCS convenes the world’s leading experts and mobilizes widespread citizen action to address the planet’s most pressing needs. Join Today!
How do I join?
Members of The Henry Kendall Society, through their contributions of $1,000 or more, foster and strengthen this legacy by supporting a unique partnership between citizens and scientists. They can take pride in providing the resources UCS needs to achieve real change—now, and for generations to come.
Become a leader in ensuring a healthy environment and a safer world by joining the Kendall Society today. For more information about the Henry Kendall Society or leadership giving at UCS, contact Molly Lansdowne at email@example.com or 800-666-8276 ext. 8092.
What new opportunities will I have?
We are deeply grateful for the passion and commitment of Henry Kendall Society members. In recognition of their leadership and importance to us, Kendall Society members are afforded distinctive opportunities to connect with UCS staff and our work. When you join you will receive:
- Invitations to participate in high-level teleconferences with senior UCS scientists and experts.
- Invitations to small and large gatherings in your region with other Henry Kendall Society members and senior UCS staff.
- Special updates from UCS leaders and other staff experts on current issues and events.
- Direct access to a UCS staff member who is responsible for answering your questions and providing information.
- Complimentary copies of UCS reports and publications.
- The choice to be recognized in the UCS annual report.
With a gift of $1,000 or more, Henry Kendall Society members help ensure real-world solutions to the critical environmental, energy, and global security challenges of our day.