UCS Science Network Eligibility
The UCS Science Network is intended for scientists with or working towards advanced degrees in life, physical, mathematical, or social sciences, including economics; professionals with or working towards advanced degrees in medicine or public health; all engineers; and people with expertise in science history or science policy.
If you are not eligible for the UCS Science Network, your participation in our campaigns is still vital to our work for a healthy environment and a safer world. Please stay involved by signing up here.
Examples of individuals with advanced degrees who should sign up for the UCS Science Network:
- Physicists, Chemists, Biologists
- Earth and Environmental Scientists
- Medical and Health Professionals
- Engineers, Computer Scientists, Mathematicians
- Psychologists, Sociologists, Anthropologists, Geographers, Linguists
- School teachers with or working towards an advanced degree in a science field
- Historians or policy experts working specifically on science issues
Examples of individuals who should not sign up for the UCS Science Network:
- Science writers without advanced technical science degrees
- Environmental lawyers
- Individuals with degrees in library science
- Computer Programmers
If you have any questions regarding these criteria, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.