The UCS Science Network is intended for scientists with or working towards advanced degrees in life, physical, mathematical, or social sciences, including economics; professionals with or working towards advanced degrees in medicine or public health; all engineers; and people with expertise in science history or science policy.
Examples of individuals with advanced degrees who should sign up for the UCS Science Network:
- Physicists, Chemists, Biologists
- Earth and Environmental Scientists
- Medical and Health Professionals
- Engineers, Computer Scientists, Mathematicians
- Psychologists, Sociologists, Anthropologists, Geographers, Linguists
- School teachers with or working towards an advanced degree in a science field
- Historians or policy experts working specifically on science issues
Examples of individuals who should not sign up for the UCS Science Network:
- Science writers without advanced technical science degrees
- Environmental lawyers
- Individuals with degrees in library science
- Computer Programmers
If you are not eligible for the UCS Science Network, your participation in our campaigns is still vital to our work for a healthy environment and a safer world. Please stay involved by signing up here.
If you have any questions regarding these criteria, please contact [email protected].