Want interesting work that matters? Consider a UCS internship!
- Are you looking for an opportunity to earn money, gain useful and meaningful work experience, AND make a difference?
- Would you like to work with people who are passionate about what they do, really smart, know how to get things done, AND are supportive colleagues?
Consider applying for one of our internships! We value our interns as staff members and colleagues. UCS offers only paid internships.
View current internship openings on our jobs page. Please note that UCS does not always have internships available.
Frequently asked questions
- Will I get paid?
- All interns receive a competitive salary of at least $17.50 per hour and most are eligible for benefits, including paid time off and health insurance. Interns are benefit-eligible if working 20 hours or more a week and hired for more than three months. Please see individual listings for specific salary information and the benefits section for benefits information.
- What are the hours?
- Most of our internships are full-time with regular business hours (9-5, Monday through Friday) with one paid hour for lunch.
- Do you have summer internships? How long are your internships?
- UCS internships vary in length, but most are 9 months to one year. UCS doesn’t usually have summer internships.
- What if I’m not a U.S. citizen?
- Applicants who are not U.S. citizens must be able to provide an employment authorization document from the U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS).
- How do I apply?
- See instructions for each internship. Listings are on our jobs page.